The Thermal Transformation Mask begins with the Peptide Transformation Serum, followed by the Thermal Rose Clay Mask. An intensely warming effect helps optimise the action of the encapsulated enzyme to deeply cleanse & refine the skin surface. After 4 weeks the two step mask visibly smoothes and refines to reveal a more even looking skin tone and to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Encouraging cell-renewal and boosting hydration levels, means that when the mask is washed away, your complexion has a glowing, dewy finish.
The special peptide and hyaluronic acid contained in this maskhelp to plump and hydrate skin, whilst reducing the appearance of any ‘crepey’ skin.
When combined with powerful natural extracts that hydrate skin, the mask leaves skin looking firmer, smoother and refined, with a visible reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
*Based on user trial of 50 people over 4 week period
I can't recommend this product highly enough. Better than any other masks I have tried as the effects last far longer. My skin looks and feels beautiful.
This is a great product to pamper yourself with. I love it. Follow the instructions and enjoy a warming relaxing facial. It has complemented the day and night cream and transformed my skin. I will be making this part of my regular beauty regime. I feel so much better now I have started to see an improvement in my skin.
Your step by step guide to applying the Thermal Transformation Mask explains how exactly to perform this professional treatment and get spa visible results at home. For the ultimate spa experience light a fragranced candle and have some gentle music playing, the full treatment is likely to take half an hour, so you want to be comfortable and relaxed.
1. Cleanse skin thoroughly, removing all traces of make-up. Pat skin dry
2. Smooth a generous layer of Peptide Transformation Serum (Step 1) over the face & neck
3. Next, massage a generous, even layer of the Thermal Rose Clay Mask (Step 2) on top of the serum to generate warming effect, ensuring the whole face and neck is covered. Avoid the delicate skin around the eyes
4. Allow the heating effect to cool naturally while you relax for 15 minutes
5. Rinse off with warm water using the muslin cloth & pat dry
6. Follow with the Peptide Protect Day Cream SPF 20 to protect the newly revealed skin
7. Use this treatment 2 to 3 times a week but not on consecutive days
Therapist's Tip: For an extra moisture boost massage a few drops of the Lipid Recovery Facial Oil in to the skin before applying the Peptide Transformation Serum.